Ironmaster Quick-Lock Adjustable dumbbells are designed for exercises with heavy weight. These dumbbells look very attractive in square shape. These dumbbells are well balanced and give you a feel of traditional dumbbells.
There is a common problem with conventional dumbbells, that these dumbbells require more space. So if you want to do exercise at home with little space, then Ironmaster 75 lb Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbell is the best equipment for you. With the Ironmaster Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbell, they offer stand without extra charge. The complete set includes two handles and dumbbell stand. You can easily hold these dumbbells between knees, feet, thighs while doing exercise. The Stand is compact and have perfect size. Once you have tightened the weight, they do not move until you take it off.
- You can easily adjust weight from 5 to 75 lbs with quick lock design. You can add or remove the weight by 2.5 lbs. The weight plates are made from iron and are able to handle pressure.
- These dumbbells have chrome plated proportionate handles.
- It has a space efficient design and it takes not more than 2 square feet.
- These dumbbells do not contain any complex setting for changing weights.
- It offers a limited lifetime warranty.
Quick lock mechanism is the main feature of the Ironmaster 75 lbs Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbells. This allows you to easily add or remove the weights with the help of screws. You can close the screw, after you have added or removed the weights. Once these weights locked, it does not move when you are performing exercises. This is the main advantage of Ironmaster dumbbells.
Changing weight with Ironmaster dumbbell is not as quick as compared to other adjustable dumbbells like PowerBlock or Bowflex. But they are quickest among the serious DBs. If you find Ironmaster dumbbells unsuitable, then you can ask for refund within 30 days.
- You can easily change the weight.
- Ironmaster Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbell is a well made product with a nice stand.
- These dumbbells are solid and does not move or roll.
- Ironmaster Quick-Lock Adjustable dumbbells lock up very tightly.
- Ironmaster dumbbells contain less moving parts as compared to other adjustable dumbbells.
- These dumbbells are vertically as well horizontally stable on the floor.
- It provides 30 days exchange offer.
- It takes more time to change the weight than PowerBlock adjustable dumbbells.
- You need to manually add or remove the weights.
- It is not worth for the user, who use light weights for the exercises and need to change weight quickly.
The person who has less space for their workouts, Ironmaster Quick lock Adjustable Dumbbells are perfect for them. Users who do press exercises with higher weights, Ironmaster Quick-Lock Adjustable dumbbell is best for them. It is worth to buy this product. Fitness expert has recommended the Ironmaster dumbbells because of its design and customer service.